Wednesday 16 October 2013

Changed Running Order for Pop Up Proms 19th October

Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, we probably have two fewer performers on Saturday night. Therefore we have a new running order and here it is...

1 Martyn- Oh What A Beautiful Morning
2 Rachel- Cain't Say No
3 Sally - Oom pah pah
4 Martyn- Be My Love
5 Izzy- If I Loved You
6 Joanie- Viva Espana
7 Rachel- Que sera sera
8 Izzy- I Could Have Danced All Night
9 Joanie- Big Spender
10 Izzy- Think of Me
11 Martyn - Matt Monroe Medley
12 Rachel- Oh Mr Porter
13 Rachel- My Old Man Said Follow The Van
14 Joanie- Sempre Libre (or something else classical) 
15 All- Proms Finale: Rule Britannia, Jerusalem, Land of H&G.

By the way, if Cassie and/or Selwyn ARE able to participate on Saturday after all, we'll revert to the previous running order. But assume it's this one unless I tell you any different!

Many, many thanks my lovely flexible friends xx

No comments:

Post a Comment