Sunday 27 October 2013

Going Public

This week I was delighted to see a small feature on this project published in our local free paper. Hopefully people will read it, and  phone me without delay to make a booking for 2014.

I have been posting leaflets to many of the care homes and nursing homes in Norfolk- I didn't realise there were so many- and I've also had interest from the EDP newspaper itself, although it's proving difficult to get together enough of my team of volunteers at one time to create a decent photograph! It may end up being just me and the cat…

If you are a new reader to this blog, and you happen to know someone working or living in a venue that cares for the elderly, please do spread the word! We want to help, and its free- there really is no catch at all!

My phone number is 01508 570620. For full contact details, click on the 'Contact The Organiser' page of this blog, or of course you can use the contact widget thingy at the right-hand side of the page.







No comments:

Post a Comment